Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Dale23
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
My Carrier: blackberry

White screen problem

Hi,

My blackberry curve 9220 just turned into white screen. My father just bought this but in other country. I don't know what to do. I already restarted my phone and pull out the battery but it still the same. I need to wait another day for me to be able to use it again then after that  I can only use it for how many hours only then it will go back again from being into white screen so I need to pull out the battery again and leave it like that so that on the next day I can use it again. Is it LCD problem? How will I fix it? Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
rickymardi
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: INDOSAT

Re: White screen problem

I think you must reinstall OS from your blackberry
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dale23
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
My Carrier: blackberry

Thanks for the reply, but how to do that?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Dale23

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

How many third Party  Application you have installed on your BlackBerry® Curve 9220. Check the File Free at Options > Status, what is the number at File Free ? Yes Re-Installing the OS might solve the issue, sometime a bad app can also lead to such issues.If problem persist you had to contact your service provider.

So do your device backup Using BlackBerry Desktop Software then perform a Clean Reload of your Device Software,For further Instruction please refer to the Knowledge Base :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.