Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

steevens
My Device: bold

Re: Why can't I send or receive MMS messages?

Hey all, i have a bb 9700 with no data plan.  I'd like to send mms but dont even see an icon for it.  how should i go about it? i was reading the earlier post and it sounded like you have to have a data plan but one somebody was able to send mms without data plan... any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Please use plain text.
Dan21uk
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi there I am having the same problem as above, with the message saying image scaling failed, please reduce size of image. However, when I reduce the size of the image it still comes up with the same message again.

Could you help me please?

I have pulled the battery out whilst the handset is on but had no luck with that

Thanks

Dan

Please use plain text.
marktojon
My Device: blackberry 9300
My Carrier: globe

i have the same problem but i can send mms to another handset (nokia) the problem is she cant actually see the picture i sent. she only receives a link. im from the philippines. we're having difficulties. i already inquired to my service provider which is Globe philippines, they cant see any problem but im having trouble. please help me..
Please use plain text.