Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
vijay_nair
My Device: curve 8520

Re: Why wont my blackberry let me connect to wifi no green tick?

Dude dir is no problem if it shows white dash, jst by playing a video in youtube if it say tht u will incur charges thn it is not connected nd if it is not thn its playing in wifi nd try to connect ur wifi manually
New Contributor
mini1984
My Device: BB Curve 8520

Hi..I too am having a similar problem. My BB Curve doesn't show the green tick against the home wifi, and browsing isn't possible. When I went through the wi-fi diagnostics, the space against IP is blank, and anther column says IP-no longer valid.
Could you please help me with what needs to be done?Thanks. 

Bharath_Smart
My Device: NON BLACKBERRY USER

Hi Good evening !

We suggest you to set the DTIM Interval to "1" ,Click Apply and reboot the router and check.

Pls navigate to http://192.168.1.1 ( Go to Advanced > Advanced Settings ) .This should definitely solve your problem. Thank you .
Loafy
My Device: Curve

My blackberry will not connect to my wifi even tho its says i am connected, could this be because my vodafone sim card is nearly 10 years old?

sessy76
My Device: Curve 8520

I am havng this same problem. I have checked all of the information on this page and when looking at the Blackberry Infrastructure it claims there was an error connecting. Can anyone helo