Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Charlie21
My Device: Curve

Wifi Music Sync Is Not Connecting To My Computer

i have blackberry curve 9220 and the BB software desktop manager is downloaded on my PC and i followed all the instructions to enable the wifi music sync but on my phone the wifi music sync is failed to connect to my computer even though i enabled the wifi connection on my phone and i am connected to my wireless network. Plz help me solve this issue.

Please use plain text.
Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Wifi Music Sync Is Not Connecting To My Computer

Hello Charlie21,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with Wi-Fi® Music Sync using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software.

The following articles should provide you with more information regarding Wi-Fi Music Sync using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software:

Wi-Fi Music Sync installation and setup - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB23921

What is the Wi-Fi Music Sync feature? - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB23520

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Charlie21
My Device: Curve

Re: Wifi Music Sync Is Not Connecting To My Computer

I have BlackBerry Curve 9220 running OS 7.1 so is the BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 gonna work for me and what am i suppose to do with the articles about the Wi-Fi Music Sync i already know how to do that and i want to know if my phone is capable of operating the Wi-FI Music Sync ?

thanks

Please use plain text.