Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Carphone Warehouse (PAYG)

Wifi issue on BB Curve 9320

Basically I've noticed that since yesterday, my phone (well my connection to anything like BBM, Internet etc.) doesn't seem to work when I leave my house. I am a pay as you go user that's running on a month Internet booster that's been recently topped up by the way. But yeah, when I'm outside somewhere, I can't seem to send messages to anybody/recieve messages but when I'm in my house, it seems to work again. I also noticed that I am also connected to my own house wifi network which is somehow SAVED to my phone & my house phone which runs on EE too - I didn't know that until today. As I'm running on a Internet booster, how can I get my phone working with messages being able to send when I am outside again? (If that kind of makes sense what with everything I said)This has never happened to me before...

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z30, Z10 (, 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: Wifi issue on BB Curve 9320

You need to check with your carrier about that. There's something wrong with your data plan and ask them to add BlackBerry Data Plan to enable internet browsing, BBM, push email etc.
• Click Likes to appreciate those who helps you
• If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution