Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dancingcrab
My Device: Not Specified

Windows Live Mail not pushing properly

Hello all.

I'm having a problem with one of my two email accounts. Gmail works fine, and I get all my mail pushed no problem (even filtered out sent mail). However, my Live mail isn't getting pushed properly. I researched this, and it seems that it won't work with Live Messenger running (a feature by design) - although I read some claim that it doesn't matter. So I exited my desktop Messenger, but generally it's still not working. I say 'generally' because most of my friend's emails have not been pushed properly. I've continued to test it, and sometimes they're pushed, sometimes they're not straight away, but then pushed when another email is sent, and sometimes they never seem to push.

Weird huh?

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem? Could it be a Live server thing? Or a glitch? Help! I've got a really old (about 6/7 years old) Hotmail account, so that shouldn't be a problem (the newer ones don't work alledgedly).

Could this be a service book problem? I've resent my books after clearing the old ones to the best of my understanding.

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Windows Live Mail not pushing properly

[ Edited ]

I have a new live account and I experience the same thing. Doesn't matter what options I pick on my BB.

I think Mr.. Gates, wants you to go to the site, so you can get the other products! :smileyhappy:

I don't think it has anything to do with the BB. Like you stated Gmail works fine on mine, so does yahoo.

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-17-2008 02:27 PM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dancingcrab
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Windows Live Mail not pushing properly

So others are experiencing this too? And with no fixes? What's the point in MS allowing BB to push their emails if it's not actually gonna work? Urgh. Annoying.

Thanks for the reply though.

Anyone else figure this out?

Please use plain text.