Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Wipe out data on curve 8900

kimmy_3 wrote:
Thanks, you've helped a lot, still haven't got it fixed though, ill have access to a computer tomorrow so ill give it a try that way,

Be sure to first download and install, to the PC, the BB Desktop Software:

And be careful with the password...if you used any special characters in your password, or even numbers, you need to be certain that you are, on the PC keyboard, sending the exactly correct characters. For instance, to send numbers for the password on the BB, you have to press NUM before each and every character...if you only pressed NUM on the first character, then your password truly only has a number for it's first character, with the remaining characters being the alpha equivalent of the same keys.

kimmy_3 wrote:
is the escape button the delete button?

No...it's the key with the twisting backward arrow...the same one you use to back out of menus and such.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code