Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Wireless sync for contacts and calender on Curve 9320

Just bought a new Curve 9320 and despite looking at the Help function on the handet itself and reading all i can find, i cannot see that this model has wireless sync cabability for contacts and calender?

Can someone please either confirm or if it does have capability then how on earth do i make it work?

Cheers

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Wireless sync for contacts and calender on Curve 9320

Hi superherochalkyboy

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

superherochalkyboy wrote:

Just bought a new Curve 9320 and despite looking at the Help function on the handet itself and reading all i can find, i cannot see that this model has wireless sync cabability for contacts and calender?

That feature is available for your BlackBerry model ! First you need a Specific BlackBerry Data plan also known as BIS from your Carrier Vodafone to use this feature , Once you activate it on our account you can refer to those KB article for help :

KB22430 : How to enable wireless contact synchronization with BlackBerry Internet Service

KB00561 : How to configure wireless calendar synchronization on a BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.