Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ashusaboo
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Caraino next

Worst phone ever

I had bought blackberry curve 9320, it is apathetic phone ever.

It reboots on its own, is hang most of the time, eats battery like anything!! It is so irritating that I regret buying a second blackberry phone..

I have given this phone for repair more than 5times and everytime all is done is body changes, once they even changed the handset I was so happy, but it is also a faulty handset I m so unhappy I want a new handset of some other model, 9230 is a pathetic model.

I had to wait for 6months for a battery to be changed, in past less than one year I my phone has been about for 3months complied at blackberry service center!!! I m very annoyed with this phone. And want an instant action, else I will make it a point no one out of my 1100 friends in facebook and 300 contacts of blackberry and all others, none buys a blackberry ever. I had been a satisfied customer of blackberry before but now I m very annoyed!!

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Worst phone ever

Hey,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

I would suggest backing up and doing a clean reload of the BlackBerry® device software as shown here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320. Please test before restoring any data to the device.

If this resolves the issue do a selective restore of essential data (Address Book, Calendar, Task, Memos, BBM contacts etc.)
How to use BlackBerry® Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry® smartphone from a backup file
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10339.

If the issue still persists after the reload, further investigation might be required. To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ashusaboo
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Caraino next

Re: Worst phone ever

have done both of these option 5times atleast... I have atleast 5times give phone for maintanence , update, battery, and all problems to redington blackberry in pune at fc road yet nothing happens.. I want blackberry to take this seriously. I had pervious blackberryhandsets too I haven't ever faced this issue. I need my handset to be replace by other model, I don't want 9320.
I want someother.

I have been a blackberry fan, I don't want to be forced to go consumer forums and court. Or share this poor exprience with all my friends, folks and social forums.

the fone reboots every hour

Please use plain text.