Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
vineetgirdhar1114
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: Airtel

Worst service by your service centre

I am using BBM bold 9780 which was bought in the month of Feb 12, now this phone is not working and today when I visited your service centre in GGN, Sikanderpur they are saying that it will take 12-15 days for this phone to repair. When i asked about a backup phone they said they dont have any phone so no backup phone can be given to you. Now I want to ask a Question that if a person has bought a phone of BB for Rs 22K and within less than 8 months if it stops working then what do u expect from such a customer.  Dont you think that this raises the question on your qulaity of handsets which you make. Pathetic service from BB and more over in future I will suggest to everyone dont buy BB, they dont have any courtesy for after sale service.

REgards

Vineet 

+91-991061041

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Worst service by your service centre

Agreed, I've heard horror stories from the Indian service centers. Don't take your phone there, try to get help here in the forums, and I understand that might be too late for you.

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vineetgirdhar1114
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: Airtel

who is going to help me in this ? I am seriously feeling that I have made a blunder by buying a BB phone.

Regards

Vineet

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

vineetgirdhar1114 wrote:

who is going to help me in this ? 

What is the specific help you need?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SusanjBain
My Device: Curve 9350
My Carrier: Blackberry

This forum is really helpful about any kind of problem about BB. I think you should share your problem about your device. Don`t be angry. It can be happened but it should not. I think BB authority is sorry to you. But there is another way to solve your problem if your problem based on software basis. I think forum or discussion is the best way to slove any kind problem. I hope you will share your phone`s problem in this helpful board.

Please use plain text.