Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

mwagarwal
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Verizon

Yahoo Mail issues

[ Edited ]

I have had trouble with my blackberry receiving emails since 9/28 (yahoo mail).  It started out that I was only receiving some messages on my blackberry while others I would only see when logged in to yahoo mail through a computer.  Then I noticed that emails I deleted on my blackberry were not being deleted when I would log in through a computer.  I've tried doing the following multiple times and unfortunately now am not receiving ANY emails on my blackberry (although I am able to send them from my blackberry).  I've deleted my yahoo account and added it back several times, I've pulled the battery many times, I've re-registered my blackberry with my service provider, I've sent service books, I've updated the blackberry operating system to the 6.0 bundle.  What else can I do?  Is blackberry no longer compatible with yahoo and I should just switch to gmail?  I've had my yahoo email for so long I really don't want to switch ... but if I can't get email on my blackberry, what's the point?! 

I also now have two contact lists both with the same name ... which means all of my contacts are duplicated on my blackberry... suggestions for deleting one of my contact lists?  I can't figure out how to do this.  I also have a similar issue with my calendar. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abbassctg
My Device: 9700 bold
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Yahoo Mail issues

I spoke with RIM couple of days before and they advised that they are working with yahoo on this issue. no ETR. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.