Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
smgwh01
My Device: curve

Your password is the same as one of the information fields. Please try again.

Hi All

my experience so far with the BB curve is frustrating to say the least first time with a BB and it will be my last ,

Im trying to set up a BB id and getting the error Your password is the same as one of the information fields. Please try again..

None of the fields are the same, ive tried many different combinations all the same error,I am trying this  from a laptop I get the same error when trying from the curve.Im trying to download a free App so why is it so hard,why do I need an ID for a free app,talk about making it harder than it should be

I also backed up my messages and contacts with the desktop software the backup was saved and created it it now tells me i cant put my contacts back onto my curve as they are greyed out they are saved as a BBB file.if this is typical of BB I can see why they are in trouble as a company

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
skywhispers
My Device: blackberry playbook

Re: Your password is the same as one of the information fields. Please try again.

what i would do is open the bb go to security then secrity wipe a clean it all off there it will put it all back as it was new beens you have backed it up. it should work then

good luck,

skywhispers.

Please use plain text.