Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

alerts

i saw a post about balckberry alerts and a link to the site. i downloaded the file to my laptop.  can someone tell me where to go from here and how to put them on and/or in my blackberry.  like where specifically.  i have talked to folks and they all say that these alert are the next best thing since sliced bread.  i think i got the free trail version. what happens after the 7 days?  thanx. tom
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: alerts

The file you loaded to your PC is a self extracting file that when you open it, will put the files where BB Desktop Software

can find them. After you run the file, configure the BB and Desktop Software like you were going to do a backup. I would do a backup first just in case.

Then select Application loader, add remove, and bbalerts should be there to load.

Let us know if you need anymore assistance.

Please close your first thread by using the options over the yellow kudo's star, and we will work under this thread okay?

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter