Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
muttolib
My Device: torch 9800

all media items hidden + virtual keyboard not displaying when slide closed

Pls help me all files are even except i go to explore,the shoe hidden box is faint,nothing to unmark, ♏a virtual keyboard is nt showing,i can type until i slide ♏a touch up,pls help me out
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: all media items hidden + virtual keyboard not displaying when slide closed

Hi muttolib ,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Regarding your media files, could you please try removing and reinserting both your battery and your media card and testing again to see if that helps?

To help with your virtual keyboard, please try to back up your data using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software and perform a clean reload of your BlackBerry® Device Software. For further instructions, please see the following KB articles.

For Windows®: "How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows" http://bbry.lv/GI9beY
For Mac: "Perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer" http://bbry.lv/J0UN1U
Please test to make sure both issues have been resolved before restoring any data from your backup file.

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
muttolib

The filse are still hiding Απϑ about d virtual keyboard,do u mean i shld flash my fone?
New Contributor
muttolib

The files are still hiding Απϑ about d virtual keyboard,do u mean i shld flash my fone?