Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
unknown1500
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

all wifi apps (third party) are not working

hello i have problem with wifi apps since first i bought my blackberry untill now the wifi apps not working but on same time the browser working fine and all other apps that are not need a wifi  working fine so i remove battery and back it after 30 seconds or more to reboot when its full rebooted all wifi apps are working fine but after 1 day or 2 days when i need to use wifi apps all are not working when i need to open wifi app it says (please ensure that your deviceis connected to the wireless net work and try again) its the same message when you turn off the wifi bot on the same moment the browser working fine so i remove battery and back it again and same story happens each 1 or 2days

so why my wifi apps not working and browser working fine and why my wifi apps working when i reboot my mobile for 1 or 2days?

any solutions pleese?

Thanks

New Contributor
unknown1500

Re: all wifi apps (third party) are not working

also it seems BBM not working i can open it and added a few people to accept to be on BBM contacts but all who i pin message all on pending field so it may its problem from BBM or problem from pin message

mudpup
My Device: Bold 9700

I got a bold 9700 and mine is doing the samething since i bought it used and I to have tried alot of things to fix it so maybe someone can help us both

New Contributor
unknown1500

please is theres any soluition

Rajat95
My Device: 9700

Same Problem

I am fed up and frustated.

1-2 days !!!

Mine works for just 3-4 hrs.

I find myself re-putting battery 4 times a day to use 3rd party apps like operamini or even BBM.