Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Carlotta_77
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: app error 523

ciao a tutti anche io ho un problema con il mio bb bold 9700, app error 523 ma nella scatola non ho il cd, ho provato anche a resetarlo con i tasti alt, alt tasto destro e space ma non succede nulla, ho provato anche fare il backup con il blackberry desktop software ma non mi rileva il dispositivo

non so più cosa fare, qualcuno riesce ad aiutarmi ?:Helpsmilie:

grazie mille

carlotta

Please use plain text.
lilly1234
My Device: blackberry curve
My Carrier: sprint

can you please show me how to fix it i dont have the cd or anything my phones locked and the only option is reset please please help me!:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
nicolbarn
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: tmobile

can someone help me with this error please
Please use plain text.
nicolbarn

can you please show me how to fix it i dont have the cd or anything my phones locked and the only option is reset please please help me!
Please use plain text.
nicolbarn

can u help me fix it dont have the cd
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

lilly1234 wrote:

can you please show me how to fix it i dont have the cd or anything my phones locked and the only option is reset please please help me!:smileysad:

Hello lilly 1234

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There are multiple solved  thread related to this error which you can try , or should have started your own thread to get a faster response .

Regarding your issue you don't need any CD or something , you can download the recent version of desktop software from here BlackBerry desktop software . After installing desktop software you can try this Knowledge Base to recover your device from this JVM error :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

you can find more information on this KB related to this error :

KB24395 :  "Error 523", "App Error 523", or "JVM 523" appears on the BlackBerry Smartphone

So try it and let us know. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
kaymel
My Device: Blackberry Curve8520
My Carrier: 02

hi, was wondering how you fixed your app error 523 problem?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

kaymel wrote:

hi, was wondering how you fixed your app error 523 problem?

Hi kaymel

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Try those steps to resolve your issue with this JVM error :

( Credit JSanders )

1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed. BlackBerry desktop software

2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):

"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm

3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."

4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.

5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.

NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.  BlackBerry Software Download Site

Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.

Additional information:

KB24395  : "Error 523", "App Error 523", or "JVM 523" appears on the BlackBerry Smartphone

KB10144  :  How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
razirm
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: blackberry

where is the solution
Please use plain text.
DDM
New Contributor
DDM
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Cellc

If your memory has been backed up all you have to do is reload the phone's OS.

If I remember correctly, this was very long ago so I could be wrong, after resetting my email on my phone my phone reloaded all my software automatically.

So reload the phone's OS is what I'd say would be the easiest solution.

Please use plain text.