Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Cubaine
My Device: Curve 9360, OS 7.1
Accepted Solution

app error 603

Ok guys i seriously do not know what to do anymore. Everytime i reset my blackberry i get the app error 603 reset screen. I can never normally update my phone or remove an application. Is anybody else experiencing this or does anyone know how to fix this?
Forums Advisor I
hApS143
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: app error 603

Hello !

Please follow the instructions as mentioned in the below link:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB23951

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest there time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.

Contributor
Cubaine

Hello hApS143,

Thanks for the advice. I should have been more clear on the matter. I know how to resolve the app error 603. I just remove all the apps i have installed. The problem is that everytime i restart the BlackBerry i get the app error 603 and i have to do the same steps over and over again. Is it really not possible to restart a BlackBerry without getting this message?

Thanks in advance

Contributor
Cubaine

I can't be the only one who experiences this problem right? Should i sent my phone for repair or something? It's my second BlackBerry Curve 9360. My previous one never had this problem when i tried to reboot.
Forums Advisor I
hApS143
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Hello !

Then in your case, I would suggest that connect your BlackBerry through USB cable to Laptop/Desktop.

Now open "BlackBerry Desktop Software".

Once connected, then restore your device to default/factory settings.

If possible, try and take the back up in prior to restroting your device to default factory settings.

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest there time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.

Contributor
Cubaine

You are awesome. You saved me alot of days of not having to yell at my BlackBerry :-D
svenjak
My Device: Bold 9780

Hello,

How did you override/resolve the error without restoring the device to default/factory settings?
I can"t connect my BB with my desktop and more important, I'd like to make a back up before restoring.

Thanks in advance!
kingravan
My Device: 9780

Hey,

I had the same problem app error 603 reset :smileysad:

what i did was in settings -> security -> security wipe

and enter "blackberry" in the text field as they show.

my problem got solved :smileyhappy:

every thing got rest and back to normal.

Hope this will help you :smileyhappy: