Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: curve 8500
My Carrier: vodafone

app whatsapp (214) is not responding; process termined.

Hello,

i'm write to ask help, because my blackberry it doesn't work, because of whatsapp.

i don't know why come out this message, how can i resolve the problem?.

if i try to use whatsapp after a few minuts my phone stop working at all!

thak you very much!

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: app whatsapp (214) is not responding; process termined.

did you try removing the battery and see if the error occurs

did you try deleting the apps on the device and see if the error occurs

My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Just try deleting Whatsapp and see if that solves the problem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

thank you for answer me,

anyway yes ,

i tried to remove the battery, and i tried to uninstall and istall again.. more or less 5 o 6 times but nothings...

i also did the backup...but nothins... it continue stop all the time i try to use whats app.

it doesn't work! 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

What doesn't work?

Remove Whatsapp. highlight the Whatsapp icon, hit the menu key and select "delete."

Does the phone work properly when Whatsapp is removed from the device?
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted

yes, if i eliminate whats app the blackberry work very well !

Guru II

Then obviously Whatsapp does not run properly on your device. I would contact Whatsapp for support. Where did you download Whatsapp from?

i download the app from the whatsapp for blackberry site http://beta.whatsapp.com/ota/

maybe it's a problem of my mobile phone...?

Guru II

Well, you're downloading from a beta site. Who knows what version you're getting.

Try downloading from Appworld.