Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: tim

battery curve 9380

Hello, I am in Rome, Italy, I purchased a Curve 9380 4 months ago, unfortunately the battery lasts very little, using some internet application only 2-3 hours. The thing is unsustainable, what can I do? maybe the battery is faulty? there are more battery power? I have to replace the phone? thus losing the money spent?
sorry for the bad English but use a translator internet.

Ciao Pat

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: battery curve 9380

Hi patg

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I agree you are facing problem because of quick Battery drainage. Please go through this RIM's Knowledge Base Article and see if that helps in increasing your Device Battery life :  

KB14320  How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: tim

thanks but I already tried it and did not change much. gps applications closed.
it is using internet programs such as WhatsApp or the battery runs out in 2 hours.
There are more battery power?
I could go buy another model with some bonus since I bought it just last July? would still be under warranty.
Pat
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi patg

Its good if you already tried those suggestions ,and its your choice if you want to go for another model of BlackBerry , But for all models  if any Application runs in background  it will also lead to quick battery drainage.If we press and hold the Menu for a few seconds, it will pop up a screen which will show all running programs in the background ,generally five will always there ( Home, BBM, Message,Phone , Browser ) look if any other apps. are running.If you see any application running in the background then close them properly it might help to deal with your device battery.

Prince