08-31-2010 07:29 AM
There is a easy way to boost your battery and it really works unlike the useless apps that you get on the web. I am currently using it and it works great for me.
09-02-2010 01:35 PM
Tips to avoid battery drain :
1) Bluetooth (Chk if it is turned off)
2) Low signal strength ( If the signal strength is low the device will consume alot of battery in order maintain the signal strength)
3) Unwanted applications running in background (Hunt for such applications and close them as they would sucking the battery life.
4) Optimize your screen brightness to increase battery life.
5) Follow a regular charge and discharge cycle of the battery.
01-29-2011 12:47 AM
Mine just started draining really quickly a few days ago....I believe I may have an application running in the backround but I'm not sure how to check to see if I do? Any tips?
01-31-2011 06:16 PM
hit the blackberry button on your phone and there should be an option to 'switch application.' select that and it will show you all of apps that are currently open. choose the ones that you aren't using and close them. hopefully that helps you!