Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

bhanover
My Device: Not Specified

bb curve shortcuts

I'm trying to find a way to delete multiple messages without the Delete Prior option. Had no problem on my pearl but the curve doesn't seem to, or ? Also is there a hot key to toggle between the active profile and vibrate? Also easy on the pearl but? How about locking the keys? Easier and quicker to press and hold than scroll and click!
Regular Contributor
tschweitzer
My Device: 8310

Re: bb curve shortcuts

The other way other than using delete prior is to select multiple emails then press delete. To do this start at the top email you want to delet press and hold the shift button then scroll down to the last email you want to delete. This will highlight the selection then press the delete button then it will ask you to confirm. As to the profiles question, if you disable dialing from the home screen their are lots of shortcut buttons you can use. To disable homescreen dialing from the call log screen (when you first press the talk button) press the menu button and select options select general options then set dial from home screen to no. Then you will be able to use the # button to set it to vibrate for example. Or use F to select a profile. To lock your screen use the letter K.