Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

todocmohan
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: bsnl

bb curve software problem

bb curve 8520 software 5.0.0.592 does not show call logs and on reboot shows java.lang.error,any help please?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: bb curve software problem

Hi todocmohan

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

For most java error the best option is to reload or install fresh OS into the device , java. error may  generally appear because of  some bad  Apps you had installed on your device or somtime because of device software itself .So to resolve your issue you can perform a Clean reload of your device OS or Download a fresh OS pack from your carrier and install it using loader.exe but do your Backup first using BlackBerry Desktop Software. For clean reload look at this KB :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

And to install a fresh OS pack on your device from your carrier try  this :

KB29847 BlackBerry Desktop Software is not required to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Smartphone.

So try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.