Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
sahilc
My Device: Blackberry 9220
My Carrier: vodafone

bb customer care india number

[ Edited ]

hi,

i would like to know the blackberry customer care number india.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dinesh_S
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Aircel india

Re: o

hi dude,

this community only for asking related blackberry questions and answers and don't misuse like this spam questions :No:.

if you are any mistake ask question try to delete and ask new question :Yes:!

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: o

Dinesh_S wrote:

hi dude,

this community only for asking related blackberry questions and answers and don't misuse like this spam questions :No:.

if you are any mistake ask question try to delete and ask new question :Yes:!

Excuse me, but that is a bit rude. In no way is the OP's question spam. Please try to be more polite...some folks just don't understand, and rather than a slap, they need some kindness.

sahilc wrote:

hi,

i would like to know the blackberry customer care number india.

Obtaining formal support for BlackBerry devices can often be quite confusing and challenging. One of the first things to understand, however, is that this site is a volunteer-contributed user-to-user community; it has nothing whatsoever to do with any of your formal support channels. This is part of the Ts and Cs to which everyone agrees when signing up here, and is supported by this banner displayed at the top of nearly every page of the site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

So, our goal here is to provide you with answers and resources as best we can, but sometimes formal support is required, in which case our goal becomes to provide you with as clear an understanding as possible as to the root cause of your issue (which often will require asking you to perform several diagnostic steps to try and rule in/out various possible causes).

However, when formal support is required, it can be a bit challenging at times, and the proper path for you to obtain it can be impacted by these circumstances:

• Service-related support normally starts with the carrier/mobile service provider
  • Device-related support normally starts with the reseller of the device to the end user
  • In some cases, your specific contract may override these, and assign your front-line support to some other entity
  • In some regions, the use of service centers overrides these standard methods
  • All of the authorized entities (carriers, authorized resellers, service centers) have access to the formal channel for escalation to BlackBerry. But end users have no (free) access to such a direct contact to BlackBerry for support...if BlackBerry needs to become involved, that must start with the above, and they would need to escalate through those formal channels.

Now here is where it can get complicated. When a device is purchased from the same entity that provides the services, then support is typically the cleanest...that one entity (usually the carrier) is responsible for all front line support, regardless of the root cause of the issue (device or service). But, when the device is purchased at other than the carrier (e.g., an independent shop), things can get tricky. Truly determining the root cause of the issue (device or service) can be challenging sometimes, and there can be a tendency of each entity to blame the other without really digging deeply -- sadly, this leaves the end user in a bit of a pickle. So, our goal here is to always try to help the user figure out as best they can the root cause of their issue -- from which, if formal support is required, their path is then determined.

If, for example, you did not purchase your device from your carrier and the issue is determined to be device-related, then your carrier is actually 100% correct in denying support in that specific situation, for that is exactly what the contracts require. However, if in that denial they say things to you like "contact the maker", then that advice is flawed. As discussed above, end users have no free path by which to do that...only via formal escalation (channels for which the end users do not have free access) can attention from BlackBerry be achieved. So that escalation needs to come from the proper front line device support entity (as determined by the above). So, in such a case (a device-related issue), your carrier should be referring you to your original place of purchase for information regarding your support and escalation options in that circumstance.

On the other hand, if the carrier also sold you the device yet has directed you elsewhere, then that agent has most likely simply fobbed you off, for that is not the proper method of handling the situation, and you should escalate with them (your carrier) to find someone who properly understands how to provide support to their users. Unless, of course, you agreed to a contract that allows your carrier to not provide you with support...in which case your specific contract would govern the situation. Such would be unusual, but not impossible -- you would need to review your copy of your contract(s) to be certain.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.