10-03-2008 04:57 AM
10-03-2008 09:07 AM
To clear you BB address book database:
1. Open Desktop Manager on your PC.
2. Open up Backup/Restore > Advanced.
3. From Advanced you'll see a split pane screen. The left pain is what is going to be backed up from your device and the right is a list of the currently existing databases.
3. Highlight on the right side your Address Book database and click the arrow in the middle pointing to the left. This will copy the information over and prepare it for back-up.
4. Once the back-up has completed, hit the Clear button at the bottom to erase and clean out the entire address book database.
5. After it's finished, it will ask you if you want to save the back-up you've created, say yes and check the device to make sure the address book has properly cleared out. Now, resync the necessary contact information and you should be set to go.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
10-04-2008 11:17 PM
thank you yes that works to empty my adress book in bb and i found which entry was giving me the connector specific error however earlier i had the sync going both ways and now the adress book from outlook must still have the info for the pictures because when i sync it back to the bb all my contacts still have the picture. i have searched through outlook and i can't find any evidence of any pictures attached to any of the contacts where else would it be saving it i wonder?