Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: curve 9320

bbm contact 'pending (waiting for authorisation)'

[ Edited ]

i added four people on bbm and it is just saying pending (waiting for authorisation) but the people that i have added have not yet got the request its has been like this for weeks! any sujestions? PLEASE HELP :Helpsmilie:

Contributor

Re: bbm contact 'pending (waiting for authorisation)'

please help it is really anoying cause i cant use bbm at all cause i have no coonacts!
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2258; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Do you have a BlackBerry Data plan on your account with Tesco?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes although i dont always have it on!

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2258; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Make sure those you added have BB data plans, as well. Also, read through this knowledge base article:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB12319
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

i have cheacked all of that loads of times i think i will just have to contact tesco!
Guru I

Yep. They are the only ones that can check the provisioning of your plan. Remember that a simple data plan will not work. It must be a specific BIS BlackBerry data plan.