Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

melgalz
My Device: curve 9360

bbm display picture does not update

Hey people I have been experiencing problems for the past week now with my bbm, my display picture refuses to change,although it changes on my bbm my contacts do not get the updated display picture!!please help!!!what can I do??
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: bbm display picture does not update

Hello melgalz

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You can try reinstalling BBM to see if that help ,for that On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from there. After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back .

After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to  www.blackberry.com/bbm and download it again.

If you're having BBM7 then your BBM Contacts are integrated with your BlackBerry ID , but if you're having any previous persion then first do a local backup , you can backup in your Media card, refer to this KB for further  help :

KB20554 How to back up and restore the BlackBerry Messenger contact list

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.