Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: 9300
Accepted Solution

bbm display picture

Hello
Please tell me if anyone else is having a problem that your bbm display picture is not updating....
Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: bbm display picture

Hello Lisa06

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You can't do much regarding this issue, Sometime it may take time to update display picture on BBM ,it happen over the server so just wait for a few more hours it will Update. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

hello

but its being a week and my display picture refuses to change and im getting really annoyed

Elite II

Hi Lisa06

Sorry to hear that you are still having the issue with display picture on BlackBerry Messenger ,Can you clarify a few like is it only your display picture not updating or its for all of your Contacts. Are you able to use BBM without any difficulty other then those display picture ?

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

mi can you bbm fine. my contacts pictures are updating but my picture not updating on their phones

New Contributor

so this is WEEK TWO AND MY BBM DISPLAY PICTURE IS STILL NOT CHANGING, I AM QUITE FED UP AND NEED THIS PROBLEM FIXED, WHATS THE USE HAVING A BLACKBERRY AND YOUR DISPLAY PICTURE DOESNT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite II

Lisa06 wrote:

I AM QUITE FED UP AND NEED THIS PROBLEM FIXED, WHATS THE USE HAVING A BLACKBERRY AND YOUR DISPLAY PICTURE DOESNT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lisa06

If you are having the issue you can Contact your Carrier MTN's tech support , they can look at the issue .

Still which version of BBM your are having on your device ? Have to try to reinstall the same , If you want to try that then from your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BlackBerry Messenger from that list , then perform a battery pull restart by removing the Battery while your device is Powered On .After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm to download BBM again. try it and see if that help in resolving your issue. 

New Contributor

i just want to thank you so much for all your help.....,my picture has finally changed:Clap:

Elite II

Hi Lisa06

You are most welcome .. And I am also glad that it finally worked :smileyhappy:

Cheers !