Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
rajkannan90
My Device: BlackBerry Curve-9300

bbm download

hi i am using curve 9300 . i deleted my bbm by mistake. i tried to download from app world. But its showing unavailable to this device. I m using bb os 6 version. help  me.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: bbm download

Hi rajkannan90

First make sure that BBM is removed from your device for that On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application managment > Scroll down and make sure  BBM is not in the list, if it is then delete it from there,then perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while device is powered on.

Then from your BlackBerry Browser click or browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm to download BlackBerry Messenger on your device.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
rajkannan90

i tried doenloading fromthat link only...its showing the following error. refer my imageScreen-121211-165333.jpg

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi rajkannan90

Sorry I am unable to view the image can you tell us what error you are recieving ? 

Prince

Contributor
rajkannan90

instead of install option in appworld, its showing as "Unavailable for this device".