If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
dvsh
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: aircel

bbm icon not showing

i try to upgrade my blackberry messanger but it stop in b/w the processing and after it my bbm icon is disappear.........

i try everything to get it back but i can't....

i don't activate my bis subscrcription.......plz tell me the way for get back my bbm icon without using blackberry internet plan......

my hendheld: curve 8520

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: bbm icon not showing

Without a BIS subscription BBM won't work anyway.  However, you can reload BBM from the OS installation package but you'll have to download the same OS that is on your device and install it from your PC. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dvsh

i

John_Clark wrote:

Without a BIS subscription BBM won't work anyway.  However, you can reload BBM from the OS installation package but you'll have to download the same OS that is on your device and install it from your PC. 

tried to reinstall bbm from os package but it is showing that bbm is already installed but actually it is not.......

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

So, uninstall it and then reinstall it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dvsh

i tried to unstall it but there are no option for unstall bbm plz tell me the best way to unstall bbm 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Just go through the process and see if it reloads anything that is missing.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Try to look at your Download folder. See if its in there. If you are using themes, look all the folders.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dvsh

i tried all pross and look every folder bt i cant see bbm anywhere

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Try upgrade your OS.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dvsh

i tried to update but it says that  there are no update available 

Please use plain text.