Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

tomm1699
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: orange

Re: bbm not working on my blackberry 9300.

my bbm isnt working, i have got a blackberry curve 9300 and my network provider is orange and whenever i go to add someone it says sending but never sends help asap please

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Tomm1699, same advice as given to everyone else who has asked on this thread - get in contact with Orange and make sure you have a Blackberry Data Plan rather than a standard data plan.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sbx9900
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: tmobile

Re: bbm not working on my blackberry 9220 i'm home

My bbm works when i'm at the ofc or at the mall..but not when i'm home. At the ofc, my signal is EDGE or GPRS or GSM, all capitals.  but at home, I get edge, with lowercase letters.

I have called Globe Telecoms, my network, but all they say is observe and take a screen capture and show it to them.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

@sbx9900 - sounds as though there are issues with your carriers network at your home location if you get data elsewhere but not at home. Only they will be able to resolve this
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
mira_ishak
My Carrier: mobinil

i have a question regarding teh bbm chat in bb 9300: when you have a chat window opened, and you chat a lot in this window, does it have a maximum capacity after which the top part of teh chat is gone whenever you write new lines? this is the case wih me. if i have a chat window open, and i keep chatting in this window, the new lines i write replace the old top lines at the begining of the chat and i just wanted to know if this is normal, because this is not the case wih teh newer, bigger phones like the Torch for example.

Please use plain text.
lovexx2000
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I took my bb curve 9300 for repairs and they couldn't fix it so I got a new one I tried to download bbm from appworld and from my computer but both are not working it keeps saying associating bbm with bb ID don't know what to do anymore someone please help.
Please use plain text.