Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: t-mobile

bbm

My bbm isn't working! It keeps saying that my friends are pending and when they try and add me it dose they same.what do I do?
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: bbm

Does it stopped working suddenly? If so have a battery pull when your device is powered on. After 1 minute put the battery back on.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: bbm

Do you have a BB data plan on your account? You will need this plan activated with T-Mobile. The other option with T-Mobile is if you have unlimited sms on some plans it includes BBM. Check with T-Mo to find out if your plan supports BBM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!