Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kmja13
My Device: Curve 8530

blacberry curve wont unlock

my phone was working fine, it froze and then i took the battery out and out it back in and it wont let me unlock it. i press the trackpad and it goes ot options, unlock, emergency call, etc, but wont let me scroll down or select anything. i have taken the battery out 3 times now and it still wont work. the phone wont even light up if i press any other key but the led light still blinks. i dont understand, whats wrong?

New Contributor
SaraDS
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: blacberry curve wont unlock

Mine too!!! So annoyed.

My providers call centrre (useless idiots :No:) said that it needs a software upgrade.... so going to try that, not sure if i can do that with it not being able to unlock tho! 

Good luck and let me knwo if you find a solution. 

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Check the below KB article on how to update device OS -

KB11320  How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
SaraDS
My Device: Curve 8900

Followed all the instructions, and still my BB is locked :Censored:...... what now? Maybe go to iPhone? 

New Contributor
mattyhambley
My Device: Curve 8520

I agree, getting no help at all of any of this, its really annying too because i loved my blackberry when it decided to unlock for me, and now this...