Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
shakadeamers123
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: 02

black screen software crash

hi i am writeing to ask how to solve a problem i am haveing its a black screen and the device dose not connect to desktop software and i tried app loader and it dont respond there i have a black berry curve 9320 can any one help please !!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: black screen software crash

I see you've tried app loader, but don't know if you followed these steps.

force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10144

If this doesn't work, can you take it to the store or authorized repair center?

My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: 02

i did i sent it off and they making exuses saying i spilt something on it so it valadated warrenty but i didnt i was useing it it crashed i rebooted it and then all i got was black screen and it get to reconnecting to jvm the crashes and sayd it cannot connect to device ???

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

I'm not sure why they told you that.  Since nothing spilled on it, you have to take it to the store so another tech can look at this and offer repair or replacement options.  Maybe escalate to get a manager involved.  Sorry its not working, but I think this is the best option.