Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ahamze4565
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry 8320

hello,

i bought this used blackberry recently and i have beed trying to setup an email, but i couldnot, when i m in the setup wizard, then in the email setup, it doesnot ask me if i can put my personal email like hotmail, rather it tells me if i have a activation pin, email, and password for  the enterprise server, or the other option is to skip the email setup and will get me back to main menu,

the second thing is when i am trying to login-in in MSN messenger,yahoo messenger, google talk , it tells me "this service is not enabled on this handheld", so anyone can help me in this please.

third thing,can anyone tell me why the gps option in the option>advance option>GPS. is none, no source data and for maps too, .

thank you in advance

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: blackberry 8320

1.  Do you have a BlackBerry Data plan with your provider?

2.  There is no internal GPS on the 8320.  That option is there for adding a bluetooth GPS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ahamze4565

hi

i am not sure what you mean exactly,

but i tried to register in this https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=bell , because my wifi coneection is bellsouth, and my phone carrier is t mobile, but when i put the phone pin and the imei number, it says this pin already activated, but i bought it used, so what do you suggest.

thank you anyway

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ahamze4565

for the GPS,

How to do the GPS by bluetooth,

so i can't like use  google map.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

First, you need a BlackBerry plan with your provider.  Without that it won't work at all.

If the pin/imei is already registered then you need to contact the original owner to have them release the pin/imei from the previous account.  If you can't do that then you can try to beg your provider to release it for you.

In order to use bluetooth GPS you have to purchase a GPS receiver like this one:

www.keychaingps.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ahamze4565

hi,

i hope this is my last questions.

if i need to contact my service provider to release the pin, do you know if they  will charge me or not.?

another question can i or can't it use google map based on my WIFI connection.

just to double check, when you say service provider you mean t-mobile? right, ihave a plan with t-mobile ,.

thanks for the previous help

Please use plain text.