Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
laurenjb
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

blackberry 8520 wont turn on or charge

i decided to post another one because nobody replied on my last one, basically my phone wont turn on or charge and the led light doesnt come on when i insert the battery, i went to carphone warehouse and they told me i might need to do a update, so i came home and connected my blackberry to the computer by usb, but i cant do a update because my phone is totally dead, it will not turn on, and the blackberry desktop manager cant detect it when its dead, ive charged it for 4 hours straight and it still will not turn on, the chargers fine and so is the charging port as i recently got it fixed, please can somebody help me i dont know what to do and i need my phone urgently!!!:'( </3:smileysad:

New Contributor
skaremoush
My Device: 8520 curve

Re: blackberry 8520 wont turn on or charge

i have got the same problem with my phone!!:smileysad: but mine just starts lading as if it was normal and then when it is doen it just doesnt turn on after about half an hour it tells me app  error 200 rest and when i press reset it just starts doing the same thing again now it doesnt even start charging !! pls anybody answer