Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Gerrit84
My Device: blackberry curve 9300

blackberry 9300 curve

morning

when i am busy on the phone it shows a small black clock to show it it busy & freezes for a few seconds & when it does that the battery is draining fast & when my battery is on 50% it shows shuttingdown bettery drained.

i have tried resetting the phone by taking out the battery but it still does the same thing!!!

how can i fix this?

thanks

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: blackberry 9300 curve

Hi Gerrit84

Welcome to the Community

That square clock appear when something is running in the background or because of insufficient memory that may be because to much installed application ,also check your map application.

Please press and hold the Menu for a few seconds, it will pop up a screen which will show all running programs in the background ,generally five will always there ( Home, BBM, Message,Phone , Browser ) look if any other apps. are running. 

If  problem remains even after a battery pull restart than please follow the Knowledge base :

KB10307 : The hourglass or clock symbol spins continuously on BlackBerry smartphone.

Try it and let us know

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.