Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Imaan-k
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

blackberry 9320 will not connect to tv.

I have a 42" Hissense tv & everytime try to view the contents on my phone by connecting via usb, the tv does not pick it up & says no device. What do I do to connect?
Super Contributor
darocker077
My Device: Xperia Ray

Re: blackberry 9320 will not connect to tv.

Well, I've no idea about connecting a phone which will work on a TV.. Because, the DATA cable which provides access only to the SD card files since it is considered as a removable mass storage.. But the phone contents will not appear though it needs the blackberry desktop manager even to access in PC.

From what I understood is that you need HDMI or similar support.. but still accessing phone will not be possible..

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Contributor
Imaan-k

Okay, that's kinda weird though because we use the cable to connect to the tv at my brothers place & watch stuff, I tried connecting elsewhere & it works, just not on my tv. Thanks for you help...
Super Contributor
darocker077
My Device: Xperia Ray

Are you referring to the video, audio & image contents stored on your SD card.. well, obviously some television does not support some formats & sometimes USB DATA cable from a phone though.. as I said, I've no idea but that could be a reason too. :smileyhappy:

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Contributor
Imaan-k

Lol I studied my tv manual & it allows it. I thouht maybe the phone because I saw a place that's says Smart Accessories, set up USB ID smart docks. I tried through my pvr & it does what it suppose to do on the tv by asking if u wana use usb, sync etc. Thanks for your help & sorry for the trouble