If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Imaan-k
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodacom

blackberry 9320 will not connect to tv.

I have a 42" Hissense tv & everytime try to view the contents on my phone by connecting via usb, the tv does not pick it up & says no device. What do I do to connect?
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
darocker077
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Re: blackberry 9320 will not connect to tv.

Well, I've no idea about connecting a phone which will work on a TV.. Because, the DATA cable which provides access only to the SD card files since it is considered as a removable mass storage.. But the phone contents will not appear though it needs the blackberry desktop manager even to access in PC.

From what I understood is that you need HDMI or similar support.. but still accessing phone will not be possible..

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Imaan-k

Okay, that's kinda weird though because we use the cable to connect to the tv at my brothers place & watch stuff, I tried connecting elsewhere & it works, just not on my tv. Thanks for you help...
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
darocker077
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Are you referring to the video, audio & image contents stored on your SD card.. well, obviously some television does not support some formats & sometimes USB DATA cable from a phone though.. as I said, I've no idea but that could be a reason too. :smileyhappy:

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Imaan-k

Lol I studied my tv manual & it allows it. I thouht maybe the phone because I saw a place that's says Smart Accessories, set up USB ID smart docks. I tried through my pvr & it does what it suppose to do on the tv by asking if u wana use usb, sync etc. Thanks for your help & sorry for the trouble
Please use plain text.