Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

harikshankar
My Device: 9220

blackberry curve 9220 abruptly stopped working

I have purchase a blackberry curve 9220 in last week of march this year, after three months its aburptly stopped working. I have submitted it around 11 days back to delhi based blackberry service center (Expert Center, Nehru Place, New Dehli) but till now there is no update. 

Can anyone update me what should I do shall I purchase some other mobile or wait for its repair?

If reparing would take time period like this then what is benefit of purchasing blackberry phone why should not to purchase phone from other venders (like Nokia, Samsung) who have very responsive service center.

Blackberry service center are hell nobody want's to go their as they never respond correctly.

carlsontan
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320

Re: blackberry curve 9220 abruptly stopped working

I recommend an iPhone and you need to follow up your unit. Getting or replacing a smartphone can be expensive; more than $200 for even the most basic model. One of the questions sales representatives will often ask is if you would like to insure the phone. Is that insurance worth it?