Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: curve 9220

blackberry curve 9220 problem with memory card

i had a problem with my memory card... i cannot repair my memory card tru bb then when i try to reformat my card using bb theres no problem when i try to put my back up files using a computer everytime i right click the blackberry theres a symbols or character then when im done and trying to open it in bb  theres a pop up that i need to repair again and  the result is always failed....im trying to reformat my card again but now it also failed.. i dont know if my memory card has the problem or its just my blackberry curve.. pls help because i dont wan to buy a new card then still i cant use it.. i dont want to waste my money ... thank you

Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook

Re: blackberry curve 9220 problem with memory card

Hi Ladykupo

thanks for joining the forums. first of if you put the card in a different phone is it reading perfectly? By the reading i'm doing it is a memory card problem. try to put it in a different phone and try to do a backup oand format. after that I would recommend you to get a new card as this one is almost dying. :smileyhappy:

please update on progress

Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed