Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
julielyn
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
My Carrier: talk & text

blackberry curve 9220

hello good day i've been having a problem connecting to blackberry app world. i got this phone from my tita from dubai and i'm from the philippines. everytime i tried to connect to the app world i always got this prompt "BalckberryApp World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App world server. verify your network connections and try again." i always got this message even thought i am connected to a wi-fi. so what should i do? Thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: blackberry curve 9220

julielyn wrote:
hello good day i've been having a problem connecting to blackberry app world. i got this phone from my tita from dubai and i'm from the philippines. everytime i tried to connect to the app world i always got this prompt "BalckberryApp World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App world server. verify your network connections and try again." i always got this message even thought i am connected to a wi-fi. so what should i do? Thanks :smileyhappy:

Hello julielyn,

May I ask what is your BlackBerry subscription?

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: blackberry curve 9220

Are you with Globe or Smart? Do you have a data plan with them?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.