Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

dsr89
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: rogers

blackberry curve 9300 trackpad

I've had issues with the trackpad freezing before but after a few hard resets it's always fine. 30 resets later, it still doesn't work, so I can't scroll or even press it to get to any of my applications.

I've read the forum posts on finding the screw at the back, but this doesn't seem to be there for the 9300...can someone give some helpful and specific to the 9300 advice?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GavinW1992
My Device: Blackberry 9300 Crve 3G
My Carrier: O2

Re: blackberry curve 9300 trackpad

i would take it back to the shop that you bought it from if you bought it off the internet then take it back to your service provider shop and see what they say i had this same problem with my phone. they should send it off to get fixed if it is still within warrenty. you might be without a phone for a few weeks but it will get fixed as they did with mine

hope this helps

thanks

Gavin

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
caznrick
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: 3

mine is the same, freezing everytime it gets to the main screen have taken battery out 10 times now...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rb26
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I've been having the same problem. One thing that does work for a while. Is you take the battery out. Then press the middle of the trackpad 5 times. Put the battery back in and it'll reset the trackpad. This sometimes has worked for me for a little while. However it does still freeze sometimes. I don't know of a more permanent fix.

Please use plain text.