Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone??

blackberry curve 9300

Hi... i have a blackberry curve 9300, i need your help as lastnight my phone died completelly and when i put it on charge it come up with a cross, which was saying there is no battery in the phone when there clearly was. Then it started charging, it was a black screen with a battery image in the middle with a kind of lighting bolt going through, then i tried turning it on and it will not turn on,  it has been on charge for hours,.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry curve 9300

Hi louiseeizzabella

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If our BlackBerry battery drains completely then we have to charge it for more then usual , currently if your are getting a battery icon with a lighting bolt then please let it charge for another few hrs. Don't try to trun it frequently leave it while connected to a charger .

Or if you can manage another BlackBerry battery from any of your friend then test it on your device , it will let you know if the problem is within your device or the battery itself. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.