Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
mrfdes
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: O2

Re: blackberry curve 9320 Youtube not working

Maybe.

But I also might have to re-install everything else from scratch too. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akhiltan
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: DU

:No: just try to reset it will only reset your blackberry to factory default setting without affecting your file or before just take the complete backup of your phone with blackberry desktop software to be sure nothing is lost because of reseting....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mrfdes

Thank you for your advice, but I haven't got a clue how to do that.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akhiltan

You can do the reset by two methods:

1) Resetting to default setting > expand home menu> click the blackberry botton> scroll down to OPTION click center button> Scroll down to last you find the Reset setting....

2) Hard Reset> Factory Default Setting ( Caution: This wil wipe all user setting and date and application please take a complete backup on you pc with desktop application before proceeding with this) Just follow the following link to get knowledge how to proceed with that..

http://virgin.tmtx.co.uk/faqs/item/?lc=en&p=blackberry_curve9320&a=how_do_i_restore_factory_settings

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akhiltan

Oops sorry I given you instruction for 9320 Factory default setting... Just ignore the above link... Follow this one 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/How-to-reset-my-curve-8520-to-factory-settei...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mrfdes

.Thanks.

However, I have read that thread but that method does not work for my BB.

I have found the Youtube app elsewhere on my phone, although the logo seems somewhat different.

However, it seems to work, so I think I'll leave it alone for now, thinking of the principle "if it isn't broken, don't fix it".

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
manishsharma
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
My Carrier: airtel

youtube is working now ,finally RIM fixed the problem :Clap:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Markc5
My Device: blackberry 9320 curve
My Carrier: EE orange

Hello BlackbBerry Fans, its taken me months to go thru all my diffrent settings, Too try and sort this problem out ,(NO BBERRY YOUTUBE) now if your on a service plan on your bb-i.e-paying £5 per month too get your Internet/ bbm/ facebook/ twitter everything to do with your bberry gift, follow my instructions step by step, , and youll have your YOUTUBE working .YEHMAN at Last> You might say

1. Go to > Options,  2. go to >Device, 3. then scroll down too > (Advanced Sytstem Settings).Press this and Scroll down to the > TCP IP.**Are we all still on the same page*Good*

NOW>  You'll see No1> APN Settings Enababled; tick "YES"

No.2 >APN: < TYPE IN YOUTUBE HERE COS ITLL BE BLANK.= (APN youtube).

No.3  >APN Authentication Enabled-> tick "YES"

No.4  > User name for APN: ** TYPE IN> YOUTUBE ** COS IT WILL BE BLANK...

LAST1?   No.5  >Password for APN: (now put in any password in-,but remember it-ok)

now the final lap is in sight !more thing ok-come out of The > TCP IP, And go up 1 too the "Host Routing Table-

Pess this and youll see a list of GPS UK,'s +  WI-FI ect.

now click your bb button and it should bring up VIEW-REGISTER NOW- NOW PLAYING,,  ECT,ECT

CLICK THE >REGISTER NOW-- IT SHOULD SAY REGISTRATION MSG SENT -PRESS OK -

NOW THATS IT YOU HAVE NOW GOT YOUTUBE WORKING-

MY EMAILS (( MARCCONNOLLY32@YAHOO.COM )) Pls leave me a comment on my Email , and i hope you all enjoy your youtube now,its cool-** Blackberrys are Funky when they start messing up.lol** Peace 2the Future Amen bb

Please use plain text.