Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
laz1412
My Device: blackberry curve 8320

blackberry enterprise server

HELP!! PLEASE!!

i had a txt message 2 say that i had been connected 2 the blackberry enterprise server yet on my phone it says that im not connected 2 it. how am i going online & on2 facebook if im not connected? does that mean im going throu my service provider & paying their rates aswell as my monthly payment 4 thr blackberry service? Im really confused & dont understand it @ all!!

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: blackberry enterprise server

[ Edited ]
Did your IT department give you an enterprise activation password to activate your device to receive corporate email? If not, then those 2 messages may have just been the "welcome to BlackBerry" and "your handheld has been registered on the wireless network" from your carrier. As long as you have a BIS or BES plan from your carrier you can browse the internet. If you just want to get your personal email on your device than just follow these steps: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=13773#M13773
Message Edited by jmrmb80 on 09-20-2008 07:11 PM
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.