Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Jan8030
My Device: 9360

blackberry id

My new blackberry 9360 isn't  acknowledging the old 9300 blackberry protect id information and thus I have nothing to restore from... or at least I cant find it. How do I get back all my information to the new device

Please use plain text.
Contributor
KAMBLEBA
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G

Re: blackberry id

Hey friend get your all data from old to new .follow this link. http://t.co/lcmCZCv3 . Let me know how you work out.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jan8030

Hi! thanks soo much for responding

The problem really is that the old device is nolonger operational ( its just dead) so, I was hoping that the blackberry protect backups would have just given me my backed my information, but I will try the link that u sent and I will respond with an update as to the status of this device 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
KAMBLEBA
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G

OK , see what happens and let me know!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jan8030

Hey 

Just wanted to update you before it was too late on the status of my device...

Well the long and short is I'm still out in the dark with it and I've decided to take the devise along with the old (non operational) devise in to a registered blackberry  store here to have them take a look.:Surrender:

But many many thanks to you for taking the time to assist with my problem :Flowers: *hugs*

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi Jan8030

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If your previous device is non functional and you are unable to do a switch device wizard , then use  BlackBerry Protect and do a switch device , For further instruction please follow this BlackBerry Protect user guide :

BlackBerry Protect User Guide , try it and see if that helps.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.