Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
hime_qie
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: celcom

blackberry id

i can't remember my secret question of my bb id. and it was the last attempt. what happen if it was also wrong? what happen to my bb?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry id

Hi hime_qie

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

You have to remember either your BBID password or the security answer , otherwise you are struck !

hime_qie wrote:

and it was the last attempt. what happen if it was also wrong? what happen to my bb?

Well.. If you fail your last atempt then as for security reason you'll be locked out 15 minutes and so on unless you reset and enter the correct BBID password.Nothing will happen to your BlackBerry but you won't be able to access any application that is related to your BlackBerry ID.

KB24157  : BlackBerry ID lockout behavior

So... You can try calling your Carrier Celcom if they can help you in resetting your BlackBerry ID password Or login to your email account that you used for BlackBerry ID , search your Inbox and find the original email which was send for BlackBerry ID confirmation , you can delete your BlackBerry ID from there which will allow you to use the same email or username for your BlackBerry ID .

If all above fails then as last option you have to Create a new BlackBerry ID , for help refer to this Knowledge Base Article but after a proper device backup.

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.