Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
raychapman
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: O2

blackberry issues

about six months ago,I started having problems with my bb curve.I was experiencing the following:

Charge not lasting at all

No charging 

Lights on keypad were off 

Red light flashing for no reason 

So it was sent back to O2 who sent away for a new phone (same model ect) and promised the problems would be fixed. however my new bb has al those problems and more! it tells me my battery is too low for radio ue CONSTANTLY , it has a ridicluous knaack of telling me my memory is full when there is nothing stored on the phone and it keeps saying my bsic apps like bbm are unresponsive and so the process is terminated. 

Ifind it highly ulikely that it ws chance that they gave me 2 dodgey handsets  that there must b a big fault with all or the majority of the phones- does anyone have any tips for solving any the ls bove ad aso my phone freezes every tme get a text! hanks 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: blackberry issues

Hey raychapman,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

I would suggest backing up doing a clean reload of the BlackBerry® device software as shown here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320. Please test before restoring any data to the device.

If this resolves the issue do a selective restore of essential data (Address Book, Calendar, Task, Memos, BBM contacts etc.)
How to use BlackBerry® Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry® smartphone from a backup file
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10339.

If the issue still persists after the reload, further investigation might be required. To help further diagnose the cause, contact your wireless service provider or BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.