Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
andrew_grizzly
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry messenger - problem with contacts accepting but still pending

Hi,

I used to be able to converse with two contacts in particular. all of a sudden they became unreachable.

we deleted each other as contacts and tried to re-add but after confirming we are still sitting at "pending" status in our contact lists.

Could anyone please advise as to what I can do?

I've already reinstalled the os with version 4.5 and i still have this problem. what is more weird is that i can use BBM with someone else on my contact list without any problem at all!

does this email mean anything to anyone? I think it has something to do with either accepting/deleting me as a contact?

" 

Subject: <$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems>

BLACKBERRYMESSENGERINVITESTAGE2

-----?----

<$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems> BLACKBERRYMESSENGERINVITESTAGE2

-------o-------

200:AQEBAAECBAACjJMUBQAACAEAAwAVAAQCPa7pPbdPSyd79jw8wEXKN3SOJMwUAAU6Z5MpfcMdK/ng/Ny5I+omyNm0sxQABk27jbf37nlDaU+iIgXxc1D9FzjbNAAHO2eTKQcGDV157/z5D7xwsHyxOSa00dqLNbm0E1PbJSApk2zDfSTHb7GOiFk4H5nmI6ksDAAAUA==

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

"

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
liggza
My Device: Not Specified

Re: blackberry messenger - problem with contacts accepting but still pending

Hello. I have exactly the same problem.All of a sudden I was not able to talk to a few of my contacts. I could send them messages and they would receive them but when they sent me a message back I was not able to receive it. So deleted them and tried to add them again and ever since they have been pending. I tried adding them on someone elses handset and it worked just fine, and i was able to have a conversation but my handset still does not work.

Have you had any solutions to this problem?

Please use plain text.