Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
moress
My Device: curve 9300

blackberry on gsm not edge

Hi I live in donegal and my phone is registerd in the republic of ireland (o2 irl) and I be in nothern Ireland a lot because of work witch i be on the network (o2 uk)  . Two weeks ago I topped up while on o2 uk and i text for my internet add-on(9.99) , the money has been took and i have no internet still !! , it just says gsm all the time :smileysad:

ive tryd doin battery pulls and going to the host routing table and all that but still no luck ,

o2 ireland is my home network , but ever since topping up on o2 uk my internet wont work at all ,

i was on a o2 forum that a person had the same kind of problem and they were told to contact blackberry and ive seen ones from blackberry where they have been told to contact ther provider , im at my witts end with this ther seems to be no way of fixing it :smileysad:

Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Re: blackberry on gsm not edge

Have you been in contact with your carrier, O2?

New Contributor
moress
My Device: curve 9300

Re: blackberry on gsm not edge

hey

i tryd my spare sim into the phone and bbm wouldnt work after so i put in my old sim and deleted and reinstalled bbm, all is good now . two weeks hassel fixed by pure luck , thanks anyway